Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksPortalLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

orelDRAW Graphic Suite X4 with Serial Working Crack

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
Pengirim Message
mit_o
SHANIN
SHANIN
mit_o

Male
Age : 40 Registration date : 12.09.08 Jumlah posting : 169 Lokasi : Bangunreja Job/hobbies : Sibuk Bisnis /C8an Humor :

PostSubyek: orelDRAW Graphic Suite X4 with Serial Working Crack   orelDRAW Graphic Suite X4 with Serial Working Crack Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:17 am

What's new in CorelDRAW X4
My personal opinion ..
At first use I was a little unmoved, but as I worked my way through developing the training for X4 I became increasingly impressed. Its faster, way more stable and has a bunch of new features you will definitly use. Now I know you might not be in love with the idea of Vista at this stage, but I simply must point out that working with X4 in Vista is so much better than using X3 in XP. Your work flow will be faster and easier.

My review of CorelDRAW X3 ..
CorelDRAW X4 Graphics Suite is great value. The two programs you will mainly use, are CorelDRAW for vector-based drawing and page layout and PHOTO-PAINT for digital image editing and photo retouching.. if you have seen Photoshop in action and you like it, PhotoPaint is every bit as good, without the hefty price tag. There are also a number of other useful utilities including, an even faster and improved PowerTRACE tool for bitmap tracing. Personally I nthink the upgarde is well worth it, particuarly at $249

Again Corel has seen fit to extend CorelDRAW's huge import / export support, now with more than 130 file formats including the latest CS3, PDF, Word and Autocad formats which I personally use daily. I think Corel has really hit the mark with the new 1000 stock Photos valued at around $8000 if you were to buy them direct from Istock Photo... about time and well done!

X4 now ships with over 2 hours of training, and its good stuff... well I have to say that becuse its my stuff, but I guarentee you you will definitly pick up a lot of great tips. There is also a thick, spiral-bound Digital Content Manual, a quick reference card; and a new CorelDRAW Handbook, featuring "Insights from the Experts. New users will benefit from the new Hints Palette which provides help for the selected tool, and upgraders will appreciate the "Highlight What's New" feature that identifies features that have been added since versions 9 through to X4.

orelDRAW Graphic Suite X4 with Serial Working Crack X4-box10

orelDRAW Graphic Suite X4 sedoot
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.mit_o.co.id

orelDRAW Graphic Suite X4 with Serial Working Crack

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum: Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
 :: 

PC ( computer ) :: SOFTWARE PC ( computer )

-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions